About Sansone Projects Ltd
We have a young MVP Incubator team independently investigating and monetising disruptive internet business ideas.
Our team in Glasgow and Jakarta (Indonesia) works on strategic opportunities for developing projects into spin-off businesses. working with projects using Arabic, Bahar, Mandarin, Italian, German, Spanish languages and translations where necessary.
Our team has a broad skill set encompassing project and programme management, operational process design, E2E lifecycle management, data and systems installation and migration, finance systems integration and governance/assurance. As such, we have a unique blend of managerial, strategic, technical and leadership skills that allow us to positively contribute to business success.
We are passionate about driving business success where our delivery-focused approach and commercial acumen can be utilised.
Our team includes CIMA, IAI, Certified MIOEE Mentor, EMFEC Teaching Certificate, Google Certified SEM/SEO Agency status, Google Registered Software Developer, Prince2 studying DSDM AGILE Advanced Practitioner.
Key Experience, Competencies & Skills of our Team:
• Exec level IT, Marketing & Operations leader who works well with CFOs
• Project Life-cycle, Business Analyst, Architect, Project / Programme Management
• Agile Software Development & Big Data Storage Design & systems integration.
• Business development, Systems Analyst, Coaching and Facilitation
• Expertise around both GDPR and PCI/DSS payment platforms, gateways, and security
• Expertise in retail management EPoS / Financial integrations
• Led digital innovation programmes around ERP, web, and mobile for SME’s and PLCs
• Built/led multi-site and international teams (100+)
Sector experience across;
• Travel & Tourism
• High Street Retail & Restaurants
• Advertising (Agency & Commercial)
• Industrial Manufacturing & Insurance
• Energy Generation & Networks